Re: [z_scale] Re: Patent On Marklin Track?

  • Wild Zontar
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 31, 2001
      Hi John,

      OK, I see your point now. I don't know if it's protected or not, and I
      never bothered to compare turnout designs from different companies that
      closely.

      I still don't think it would matter, though. Other manufacturers would
      alter their designs just enough to get around any kind of patent/legal
      protection Marklin has (if any) if they thought producing Z turnouts would
      be profitable.

      Greg