Re: [Z_Scale] THREE NEW PRODUCTS; MIKADO, PULLMANS, DIESEL HANDRAILS

  • Harbormaster
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 6, 2009
      Hi Melissa,
      The price on the Mikado is fixed at $50.00 for advance purchases. It will probably be much more than that (maybe $75?) when finished in pewter. So, the $50 was to motivate early buyers.
      The subscription for the heavyweights allows subscribers to purchase any and all of the cars at what we estimate to be a 33% discount from the estimated actual release MSRP.
      And, of course, your purchase is fully refundable - no questions asked.
      Thanks for the positive comments.
      Jim