Issaquah, WA Train show...Saturday, Aug 1, 2009

  • Tom Gilchrist
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2009
      It's about time for our one day show in Issaquah WA that the depot.

      Saturday, Aug 1
      10am to 4pm
      Setup from 7:30 to 10am on Saturday morning and by arrangement Friday evening after work.

      Lots going on this year...the PSGRS will be bringing their live steam layout and Sandy and his wife will be running a GardenRR on the flatcar.  The Puget Sound LEGO Train Club will be showing their layout inside the depot. Lot's of Z scale with Jim Glass, the Oakley's and maybe we'll see Andy.

      If you'd like to come and display your BYOZ or layout, we have room and tables in the depot and in the caboose...just show up around 8 or 9am and we'll make room.

      We'll have coffee and donuts in the morning and lunch at noon for those working the show.  We can always use volunteers, so don't feel you have to bring a train to participate!

      Again this year, this is a benefit for the Issaquah Depot and the Historical Society and all proceeds are collected by them.

      Hope to see you there.

      For directions see the Depot Web Site....
      http://www.issaquahhistory.org/depot/

      For Info about our club, see
      www.tomgtomg.com/z

      Tom Gilchrist