Re: 2-8-2 Shell Update

  • Garth Hamilton
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 2 4:55 AM
      Hi Loren;

      The boiler shell in pewter is the way to go. It has been done extensively in Nn3 and works a charm. The Marklin chassis is isolated from the track pickups so no shorting out as long as you tape the pickup copper traces on the side of the chassis before dropping the pewter one in place. Or a thing piece of styrene can be used glued to the inside of the pewter shell.

      cheers Garth