Re: Decals

  • Rodney
    Message 1 of 38 , Jul 1, 2009
      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Dave" <djdavedawes@...> wrote:

      > Boys and girls,are there any z decals available?
      > Dave

      Hi Dave I use Solidesign for years and he is really good.

      Scott Wright-Solidesign http://solidesign.bizland.com

      Cheers,

      Rodney

      Rodneys Railroad Tools http://www.rodneysrrtools.com
    • Lee Barry
      Message 38 of 38 , Oct 21, 2015
        Ed, I'm going to the show in Bluefield,WVa/Va. Nov.7 & 8. Not gonna show my layout, didn't know I would have dependable transportation to get there. Maybe next year. I showed it at the 2010 show. Last time I had dependable transportation. Lee Barry