Re: [Z_Scale] Decals

  • John Mui
    Message 1 of 38 , Jul 1, 2009
      Dave, we have z scale decals, but most of them are custom made. What are you
      looking for?

      John
      Message 38 of 38 , Oct 21 6:38 PM
        Ed, I'm going to the show in Bluefield,WVa/Va. Nov.7 & 8. Not gonna show my layout, didn't know I would have dependable transportation to get there. Maybe next year. I showed it at the 2010 show. Last time I had dependable transportation. Lee Barry