New FR Release?

  • FR.model@t-online.de
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2009
      Brian,

      this week we ship the Ztrack subscriber cars (56' TTX Husky with 53'
      containers)
      to Rob. European customers we serve directly.

      In the second half of July we deliver our last release of woodchip gons
      ZF320
      We make BNSF, BN and SERA - a Californian lumber branch line.
      The BN is NOT identical to the earlier Ztrack subscriber car 2002.

      Harald

      "brian_19642001" <bwickers@...> schrieb:

      Anybody heard any news about FR releasing a new style or new roads?
      There's nothing yet on the website.