New FR Release?

  • brian_19642001
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2009
      Anybody heard any news about FR releasing a new style or new roads? There's nothing yet on the website.
    • FR.model@t-online.de
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2009
        Brian,

        this week we ship the Ztrack subscriber cars (56' TTX Husky with 53'
        containers)
        to Rob. European customers we serve directly.

        In the second half of July we deliver our last release of woodchip gons
        ZF320
        We make BNSF, BN and SERA - a Californian lumber branch line.
        The BN is NOT identical to the earlier Ztrack subscriber car 2002.

        Harald