Re: [Z_Scale] Striking gold on Ebay

  • Loren
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2009
      Good evening Mr and Mrs Z scalers of the world,

      First hand report on new lights from one who has seen them for the first
      time......or, the "art of striking gold on Ebay."

      Robert Ray, Matt Petach,and Jeff Merrill are with Joe, Karin, and myself
      this weekend for the triennial train run at Train Mountain. Promises to be
      great fun in a much larger scale. Pictures to follow at some later date
      when we have all recovered.

      Now, the rest of the story............

      Robert brought along one of those new lights that are the subject of recent
      discussion. He had a resistor hooked in series, (I don't know the value) the
      power source was a 9 volt battery, and from one who knows little about
      electricity and such, may I say that these lights are as Don Avila likes to
      say......."the nuts". I think that term as Don uses it means...."these are
      far out, nifty keen and super duper."

      If you want some great looking, as close to Z scale as you will find, better
      snap these up. They really are a great value.

      Unpaid, unofficial, slow to anger, casual observer,