Re: [z_scale] train sims etc

  • Dan MacKellar
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 30, 2001
      Boso View Express is great. While I haven't tried Train Sim
      or Trainmaster (not enough power), BVE runs well on my
      system. to get BVE, check out http://www.crotrainz.com
      and http://members.aol.com/bvehelper both will direct you
      to Mackoy's site (the designer) and show you how to
      install it. Be sure to check out my Alco C636 locomotive
      available for DL at Crotrainz, shortly to be joined by a
      GP9 and a C40-8W.

      Also, a company in Australia is developing a program that
      will blow everything away.
      http://www.auran.com/koolthings/trainz/default.htm

      Regards,
      Dan MacKellar

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 31, 2001
        thanks for the info on bve.. i downloaded it and am working on
        getting it to work. sure is complicated (but free !!!). any advice
        about downloading more routes,trains,etc..also where is the prg to
        create your own stuff. thanks again