Re: A New Kit (Telephone poles)

  • Jeff BAZ-man
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 24, 2009
      Reynard,

      I can't tell the details from the website pix but I like the style. I ordered 2 kits.

      One thing I noticed with some of the brass designs out there, if you make the "insulator" out of a shaped object connected with a thin link to the crossbar, you can then dip the shaped objects into thick paint and they will begin to form a more rounded object. Use a teal or other aqua-marine color and they really stand out !

      Jeff
      SF Bay Area Z