Micron Art Savings to this Group

  • Reynard Wellman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20, 2009
      Hello All,

      I've just uploaded a way to save some bucks on
      some of our kits: One of our most time consuming
      and materials using part of our larger kits are the
      printing and binding of instructions. So I came up
      with the idea to have these instructions
      downloadable in .pdf format.

      You can save a few dollars on these kits by downloading
      these instructions from these specific htmls, printing them
      and then ordering the kit with this "without instructions" option.

      Here are the htmls specific to this feature:
      Capital City Depot
      http://www.micronart.com/1015sansinstructions.html

      Medium Pratt Truss Bridge
      http://www.micronart.com/1083sansinstructions.html

      B&O RR Station
      http://www.micronart.com/1091sansinstructions.html

      Long Pratt Truss Bridge
      http://www.micronart.com/1081sansinstructions.html

      Folks like having a choice and I like the idea of passing
      a savings on to the customer when it is appropriate.

      warm regardZ to all,
      Reynard
      http://www.micronart.com