Z Scale Press database covers Ztrack

  • jmac_han@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2001
      Hi Gang,

      I think that I have finally recorded a reasonably complete series
      of articles from Ztrack Magazine beginning with Volume 2, #1
      back in 1995. The database now contains 126 references to
      Ztrack out of a total of 166 articles pertaining to Z scale.

      For volumes 2 & 3, I did not have access to actual, real copies of
      the magazine. I gleaned what I could from the "Library" section
      of Ztrack.com. No doubt there are articles that were not listed in
      the short overview of the magazine contents. As a result, my
      entries for the early issues do not have complete information so
      if anyone can replace the question marks with the missing info,
      please do so.

      Congratulations to Rob Kluz and Ztrack Magazine for an
      incredible contribution to the world of Z. May they live long and
      prosper!

      JRM