New poll for z_scale

  • z_scale@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 178 , Jun 5, 2009
      z_scale group:

      If you have responded to the Trainboard poll, please

      do not respond to this similar poll.

      This is NOT a poll, ONLY a generic suggestion of a poll format!

      Please EMAIL your suggested add-on body type(s) to harbormaster@... and we will add them to the poll to be launched June 21.

      Please remember, we ONLY make shells, so your suggestion MUST fit on an available powered chassis; AZL, MTL, Maerklin, Japanese.

      Please note the "Details" entries; we think there may be an opportunity for a series or kit of "body bashing" add-ons, cut-ins, or inserts.

      1. Diesel body type (please email body specify configuration - e.g. "UP-SD45-2-T" )
      2. Electric body type (please email body specify configuration - e.g. "ALCO 60-TON Box Cab")
      3. Steam body type (please email body specify configuration - e.g. "CNJ 4-6-0 Class L6s, or ERIE 2-8-4 Class S").
      4. Body Details (please specify body type detail. e.g. "SD45-2-T Tunnel Radiators)

      o DIESEL B-B
      o DIESEL C-C
      o STEAM 0-6-0
      o STEAM 2-8-0
      o STEAM 2-8-2
      o STEAM 4-6-0
      o STEAM 4-6-0
      o STEAM 4-6-2
      o STEAM 4-6-4
      o DETAILS DIESEL BODY CABS
      o DETAILS DIESEL BODY TOPS
      o DETAILS DIESEL BODY SIDE
      o DETAILS DIESEL BODY ENDS (F&B)
      o LIGHT RAIL
      o STREET RAIL

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • Don
      Message 178 of 178 , Mar 24, 2012
        Ha, how true. A couple of years ago my wife and I took a number of AMTRAK long distance trips. EVERY trip had a few "kids" who just could not be bothered to look out the windows in some of the most scenic parts of the far west of United States. iPods, iPhones, laptops, games and more ruled the day(s).

        ...don