New poll for z_scale
- Enter your vote today! A new poll has been created for the
If you have responded to the Trainboard poll, please
do not respond to this similar poll.
This is NOT a poll, ONLY a generic suggestion of a poll format!
Please EMAIL your suggested add-on body type(s) to harbormaster@... and we will add them to the poll to be launched June 21.
Please remember, we ONLY make shells, so your suggestion MUST fit on an available powered chassis; AZL, MTL, Maerklin, Japanese.
Please note the "Details" entries; we think there may be an opportunity for a series or kit of "body bashing" add-ons, cut-ins, or inserts.
1. Diesel body type (please email body specify configuration - e.g. "UP-SD45-2-T" )
2. Electric body type (please email body specify configuration - e.g. "ALCO 60-TON Box Cab")
3. Steam body type (please email body specify configuration - e.g. "CNJ 4-6-0 Class L6s, or ERIE 2-8-4 Class S").
4. Body Details (please specify body type detail. e.g. "SD45-2-T Tunnel Radiators)
o DIESEL B-B
o DIESEL C-C
o STEAM 0-6-0
o STEAM 2-8-0
o STEAM 2-8-2
o STEAM 4-6-0
o STEAM 4-6-0
o STEAM 4-6-2
o STEAM 4-6-4
o DETAILS DIESEL BODY CABS
o DETAILS DIESEL BODY TOPS
o DETAILS DIESEL BODY SIDE
o DETAILS DIESEL BODY ENDS (F&B)
o LIGHT RAIL
o STREET RAIL
To vote, please visit the following web page:
Note: Please do not reply to this message. Poll votes are
not collected via email. To vote, you must go to the Yahoo! Groups
web site listed above.
- Ha, how true. A couple of years ago my wife and I took a number of AMTRAK long distance trips. EVERY trip had a few "kids" who just could not be bothered to look out the windows in some of the most scenic parts of the far west of United States. iPods, iPhones, laptops, games and more ruled the day(s).
--- In firstname.lastname@example.org, Lee Barry <z_scale2@...> wrote:
> its your money, your space, and your time. build it how you want, when you want,whatever scale you want, just be sure it is an enjoyment to you and your "electronic nephew". I will just bet you won't get him away from his iphone,laptop and video games. Lee Barry, CEO LZPMRR
> --- On Sat, 3/24/12, FT. Dewey <kc5uci_2@...> wrote:
> From: FT. Dewey <kc5uci_2@...>
> Subject: Re: Re : [Z_Scale] New poll for z_scale
> To: "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Date: Saturday, March 24, 2012, 3:40 PM
> Stony S:
> You said:
> "I know I'll get flamed for this, but.. I am building THIS layout to
> learn the techniques required in building a layout and primarily, to
> spark the imagination of my 12yr old nephew."
> No flame here. It's YOUR railroad.
> ï¿½ DEWEY
> Sometimes the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train.
> o o o o o o o . . . ______________________________
> o _____ || |
> .][__n_n_|DD[ ====_____ | |
> _/oo OOOOO oo` ooo ooo 'o!o!o o!o!o`