Re: Handy Little program.

  • Don A
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 4, 2009
      If you use FireFox you can download the file directly from a the menu right within your email which gives you a choice of SAVE or VIEW or DOWNLOAD. The main advantage is you get a pretty decent check for bugs and spam and further FireFox doesn't add any crud to the file or your system [other than the usual cookies which are easy to delete].

      ...don