Re: [Z_Scale] Handy Little program.

  • Michael Crane
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 4, 2009
      I would use malwarebytes which is legit free from download.com as per link -

      http://download.cnet.com/Malwarebytes-Anti-Malware/3000-8022_4-10804572.html?tag=mncol

      Plus Microsofts online scanner does a really really good job too -

      http://onecare.live.com/site/en-us/default.htm

      Regards,

      Michael.

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 4, 2009
        If you use FireFox you can download the file directly from a the menu right within your email which gives you a choice of SAVE or VIEW or DOWNLOAD. The main advantage is you get a pretty decent check for bugs and spam and further FireFox doesn't add any crud to the file or your system [other than the usual cookies which are easy to delete].

        ...don