Re: DCC in Marklin

  • shouldbesad1
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 2, 2009
      Ok, while I'm researching the above info, what do you think about installing a decoder, speaker, and light in a tender. The wires and a fiber optic line could be run along the new MT coupler (or the Marklin coupler)?

      Diane
    • Michael Crane
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 2, 2009
        I have a really nice Marklin BR10 that has been made into a Digital Loco by Michael Bahls.

        I have attached a picture and hopefully you can see it ok. He also adds smoke generators, as seen here -

        http://www.michael-bahls.de/indexVI.html

        Regards,

        Michael.