Ok im back home talk about foam scrapper

  • thomasc600
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2009
      (Remmber )im abusing the intented use of the tool. its called Flitz.it it comes with sorted sand papers . also polishing finnishers but they fasten to flat plastic stick via velcro hooks. But I discovered the velcro hooks due great job scrapping foam.Now it does damage some loops but like the effect causes to the foam after used it I take ladys (Nail file sanding board) finnish the job sanding boards be found any dollar store Took A couple FLITZ narrowed then so fit in area,s litte as 1/2 inch. Easy use. Tool is near 9 inches long working area is 3 inches by 1 inch. Thomas