RE: [Z_Scale] circus Flats & Elephant Car

  • charles dietrich
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1 3:07 PM
        The circus flats and elephant cars are still being made.
        You can get them as a kit or built. You can also get
        the wagons that make up there loads. Send to:
        P.O. Box 38131, Pittsburgh, PA 15238

      From: mcleavel@uark. edu
      Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 01:06:11 -0500
      Subject: [Z_Scale] More about circus trains

      I would like to recommend another source of info about circus trains, a
      DVD:

      Great American Circus & Show Trains, put out by Pentrex:
      <www.pentrex. com> 1-800-950-9333

      It is an hour and 45 minutes devoted to the Circus World Museum train
      and a carnival that has rides too heavy for highway transport. I have no
      financial interest in Pentrex, but I picked this up at NTS a couple of
      years ago and really enjoy it.

      CheerZ,
      -- Malcolm Z
      MCZ Models