RE: [Z_Scale] Precision scale modeling of prototype detailed features

  • Elizabeth Hayes
    Message 1 of 14 , May 9, 2009
      weren't there some ready to run models made of Lajos' kit? There was Burlington Northern and CBQ as I recall, were there any other roadnames? Extremely limited run, have never seen any on secondary market, so guess they sold out right away? I think I have seen some of them in the Uncle Will ads pulling his Full Throttle cars in his photos?

      To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com
      From: bigtrain6@...
      Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 14:22:18 -0700
      Subject: Re: [Z_Scale] Precision scale modeling of prototype detailed features

      all I want for christmas or anytime is a couple of R-T-R SW1200/1500/ SW-1 or similar switchers no matter the roadnames( I see every day on the tracks behind my house all railroads even though IHB ownes the tracks)