Opinions on Marklin re-issues?

  • flayrah@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2001
      Hello all, what do you think the odds are of Marklin issuing locos
      and rolling stock based on previous "limited editions", but with
      different roadnames and decoration? For example, will we be seeing
      the "Casey Jones" set available seperately, or under a different road
      name, in the future? Those are very nice cars (although expensive as
      the 81419 set), I can't imagine they're being a "one time only"
      product. On the other hand, I understand it's almost impossible to
      find a California Zephyr set today, and those cars were never
      available seperately (just the SP daylight versions). What are your
      thoughts on this?