Re: [Z_Scale] Re: A new guy

  • Karin E. Snyder
    Message 1 of 50 , May 30 1:50 PM
      Don, sounds like a great idea! Tell you what, when I see you week after
      next I'll bring something to swap with you for a small strip of this, deal?
      Karin

      Message 50 of 50 , Jun 1, 2009
        Thanks Don and Garth, but the ISP broke my websites. Until I figure out how to fix them, those interested in wheelwipers and LED headlights for the MTL F7 can email me offline,
        " glen at teetertottertreestuff dot com "
        for info and installation instructions. (Note one 'n' in 'glen')