A new guy

  • wallywaldau
    Message 1 of 50 , May 25, 2009
      I am 62 years old and have been in Z scale since 1985 when I was stationed in Germany with the Air Force. My Z empire was in storage until 2007 when I got myself an 8 x 12 shed in my backyard. The Z scale piece of the action (there are also HO & N) is 21 inches by 9 feet with dreams to expand to 11.5 feet. All my stuff has the older style couplers but I just ordered the SP F7A/B pair from Norm's. Since funds are scarce, it will be a while till I have rolling stock with knuckle couplers. So I need to get a transition car so the F7 can have a train to pull. Anyone have one for sale? My fingers don't work well on small jobs so I will gladly pay for someone else to do it.

      I will send pictures eventually. I am mostly one who enjoys seeing the trains run. Scenery will come along slowly. And the other two scales also scream for my attention.

      Wally Waldau
      Lompoc CA
    • Glen Chenier
      Message 50 of 50 , Jun 1, 2009
        Thanks Don and Garth, but the ISP broke my websites. Until I figure out how to fix them, those interested in wheelwipers and LED headlights for the MTL F7 can email me offline,
        " glen at teetertottertreestuff dot com "
        for info and installation instructions. (Note one 'n' in 'glen')