Re: Ztrains.com: New Article

  • John Cubbin
    Message 1 of 5 , May 24, 2009
      Hi Reynard,

      Thanks for the good words on the article.

      One really nice thing about the MTL track it that it can be expanded in many ways just by creating your own track pieces. I have to admit I kind of like getting in there and hacking around a bit to see what can be done with it!

      John
      http://www.ztrains.com
      http://www.ztrains.com/basics/plans/notch/notch.html