Re: Looking for a Glen Sistka - I was told he could possibly fix my Marklin loco

  • beh202020
    Message 1 of 3 , May 17, 2009
      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "msksport" <msksport@...> wrote:

      > I am looking for a Glen Sistka whose name was given to me because I purchase a used
      > Marklin red loco and need it fixed to work with micro train tracks.
      >
      > Does anyone know this person and how I can get in touch with him or anyone recommend that could fix this loco for me..
      >
      > Thank you very much.

      I have dealt with Glenn and Sandy over several years They have refurbished several locomotives for me. Glenn has some heath problems and is not working at this time. But Sandy is still providing their service. I would recommend them highly. They are in Largo, Florida. Phone 727-535-3819. stiska@.... It is STISKA. Bruce