New load manufacturer

  • jmac_han@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2001
      Hi Gang,

      I came across a new manufacturer of Z gondola and bulk end flat loads
      while looking over the "bargains" on eBay ;-) Arizona Freight Yards
      is offering hand fitted Z loads. They have a very nice scrap metal
      load for a gondola and a yellow pipe load for the bulk end flat
      complete with black metal bands. Looks pretty good!

      See the picture at:

      pg

      or visit their web site:

      http://www.azfreightyard.com