Ztrack Center Inventory Updates

  • ztrack@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2009
      There is quite a lot of activity here in the Ztrack Offices. I wanted to
      take a moment and alert everyone to some inventory updates for Ztrack products
      and AZL releases.

      First, Ztrack has in stock Ztrack Intermodal 195 ton flats with turbine
      loads. These have been unavailable for some time, but we are excited to have
      this back in stock. The Ztrack Intermodal Thrall cars are currently out of
      stock, but we are accepting reservations. Also, we will be bringing back the
      Thrall 3-cars sets due to popular demand. To order your 195 ton flats, please
      visit:

      http://www.ztrackcenter.com/intermodal/

      Ztrack will be discontinuing the current selection of Ztrack Craftsman
      center beam car kits once our supplies are exhausted. We are working with Robert
      Ray to release all new versions of the center beam cars. Work has already
      started on the new kits. To make sure you receive the current kits, order
      today! These kit are available direct through Ztrack Center or through your
      authorized Ztrack Craftsman kits dealer.

      http://www.ztrackcenter.com/craftsman/centerbeam/

      Ztrack Subscribers, we are running low on the subscriber special Monon sets
      from Full Throttle. Only a few sets remain. These sets are only available
      to Ztrack Magazine subscribers. Don't miss out on these exclusive cars! To
      order, please visit:

      http://www.ztrack.com/special/monon/index.html

      FR has begun production of Ztrack Magazines 2008 subscriber 56' Gunderson
      cars. We are hoping to have these available in approximately 4-6 weeks.
      Reservations for these cars were accepted last year. There are two TTX version
      available, each with a different container load combination. These cars are
      only available to Ztrack Magazine subscribers who pre-ordered.

      Also, intermodal fans, Ztrack, FR and Tim Buehring have a special release
      planned. We hope to have these available at the same time the subscriber cars
      are released.

      AZL update. The CN SD75is are now sold out. These were item 6103. Select
      AZL dealers still have these in stock.

      Also, AZL is almost sold out of their Union Pacific ACF 3-Bay hopper sets.
      These are sets 90301-1 and 90301-2. These sets are available through
      authorized AZL dealers or direct at:

      http://www.ztrackcenter.com/azl/

      Okay, that is all for now.
      Rob