Ztrack is looking for switcher photos!

  • ztrack@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , May 5, 2009
      Ztrack is looking for photos of your Z scale switchers! We are working on a
      three part series on yards, siding and spurs. As a sidebar to this series,
      we would like to showcase your Z scale switchers. We would love to share
      photos of your Zthek SW-1 switchers. There is an amazing selection of these on
      layouts. These are the perfect locos to accompany this article.

      As for our European modelers, we are looking for photos of your Kof
      switchers and DB class 361 diesels. Please send them our way!

      Email your images to ztrack@...

      Thanks!
      Rob

      Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
      6142 Northcliff Blvd.
      Dublin, OH 43016
      phone/fax: (614) 764-1703
      www.ztrack.com
      www.ztrackcenter.com
      Distributor American Z Line

    • Dr John Lundy
      Message 2 of 5 , May 5, 2009
        Hi Rob,
        Do you have a deadline for sending in photos? I hope to have a SW1 to send a photo of, but it may be a month or so.

        John

        Message 3 of 5 , May 5, 2009
          John,

          The article with the yards is scheduled for the July/August issue. I would
          need the photos by the end of June. Thanks!

          Rob

          Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
          6142 Northcliff Blvd.
          Dublin, OH 43016
          phone/fax: (614) 764-1703
          www.ztrack.com
          www.ztrackcenter.com
          Distributor American Z Line

        • Elizabeth Hayes
          Message 4 of 5 , May 9, 2009
            is there a photo of a Zthek switcher in the current issue? isn't that one in the turntable photo? looks like it is painted for Southern Pacific, but can't tell just see the rear of it.

            To: zgaugebritishandeuropean@yahoogroups.com; z_scale@yahoogroups.com

            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 1, 2009
              In a message dated 5/31/09 8:50:19 PM, ehayes24@... writes:

              > is there a photo of a Zthek switcher in the current issue? isn't that one
              > in the turntable photo? looks like it is painted for Southern  Pacific,
              > but  can't tell just see the rear of it.

              Yes, that is one of the Zthek SW1s. It is a SP version. I love the line up
              of locos in the photo. What a collection.