Ztrains.com: Grassinator News

  • John Cubbin
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4 10:11 PM
      Ztrains.com: Grassinator News
      May 5, 2009

      As many of you know the negative ion generator used in my plans for the Grassinator is no longer available from Electronic Goldmine here in the US. I've done a bit of poking around and found an electronics dealer in Australia, Oatley Electronics, that sells what may be a very acceptable substitute negative ion generator.

      I've swapped a few emails with them and they're going to send me some samples of their negative ion generators to test for static grass application.

      I'll post the results up on Ztrains.com just as soon as these units arrive from Australia.

      John Cubbin
      Ztrains.com
      http://www.ztrains.com