Re: [Z_Scale] Newbie in the UK

  • ztrack@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , May 3, 2009
      Les,

      Welcome to Z! There are quite a few Z scalers in the UK. This is a growing
      contingent. We are also seeing quite a few modeling US outline. One of the
      more notable is Kev Smith. Kev has built a traveling layout, the Cuyahoga. It
      is based on the Nickel Plate Road around Cleveland Ohio. There is also at
      least on Z scale show planned for the next year. This is the Zedex meet. I
      will have to see if a date and location have been confirmed yet.

      You definitely picked a good time to get involved with US Z. There are a
      ton of new items coming from all manufactures.

      Rob Kluz

      Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
      6142 Northcliff Blvd.
      Dublin, OH 43016