Re: Replacement undecorated MTL containers

  • mompey
    Message 1 of 6 , May 2, 2009
      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "otten_john" <otten.ja@...> wrote:

      > I'm very happy with my 2 AZL SD70M in Union Pacific livery with several MTL Gunderson Husky Stack Well Cars.

      > Is this commen or an exception?
      > What containers are more used in reality?
      > The local containers (J.B. Hunt), or containers of international companies such as Maersk?
      > The final question is: can we expect more decorated containers from MTL?
      > Already thanks for your help.
      >
      > regards,
      > John Otten

      HI John

      Im a big fan of the huskies too, I have found you-tube to be a great source for railfaning on the real thing (and z scale also)re your question on what are more used in reality.

      I would assume we will see more decorated containers from MTL, the recently released huskies had new Maersk & APL containers, I assume we will see these available seperatly soon and wouldnt be surprised to see others, especially with the CSX & TTX 4 packs out later this year.

      Mike..