Re: Sleazebags need not apply

  • Glen Chenier
    Message 1 of 4 , May 2, 2009
      P.S. miniaff, your photos have been flushed down the 5#!+ pipe

      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Glen Chenier" <glen@...> wrote:

      > This message is not for the bona fide members of this list. Ignore.
      >
      > This message is for those (miniaff, domikinne) who today are attempting to post messages related to online sales all scales. Do not even bother trying, if your attempted post smells bad it is instant banning.

    • Glen Chenier
      Message 2 of 4 , May 2, 2009
        P.P.S. domikinne (aka dominique) and miniaff, your links have also been sent to the sewage treatment plant. Thank you for drawing my attention to this, there were several other spam links that got sent to the same place.

        I know who you are. You were banned from this list months ago under a different name. You are not welcome here.

        --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Glen Chenier" <glen@...> wrote:

        > P.S. miniaff, your photos have been flushed down the 5#!+ pipe
        >

        > --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Glen Chenier" <glen@> wrote:
        > >
        > > This message is not for the bona fide members of this list. Ignore.
        > >
        > > This message is for those (miniaff, domikinne) who today are attempting to post messages related to online sales all scales. Do not even bother trying, if your attempted post smells bad it is instant banning.

      • Michael Hilliard
        Message 3 of 4 , May 2, 2009
          You have sewage treatment plant? I just have a septic system. Harder to flush the trash! :)