Off-Topic: PayPal fees

  • Alex
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2009
      If you are not interested in the stated topic, please ignore and delete.

      For those of us that use PayPal on a regular basis, effective June 3, PayPal is once AGAIN raising it's fees.

      Has service improved?
      No.

      I fully expect eBay to do the same shortly... about the same time their so-called "improvments" take effect. eBay ownes PayPal... so, once AGAIN, sellers get hit twice.

      For those of you that don't know, eBay has been losing money (actually, just not making their expected profits) from non-eBay core businesses... and, a large amount of buyers and sellers leaving the eBay environment.

      Just bringing this to the attention of group members that might be interested. I apologize to any others that are not.

      Alex

      Tokyo, Japan