Re: [Z_Scale] Re: Question is there any interested in work apron stop parts hitting floor

  • Reynard Wellman
    Message 1 of 21 , Apr 30, 2009
      Hi Bob,
      Way back when... I lived and worked there for
      the Marine Minerals and Technology Center and
      also for Charles Warren Callister, architects.
      Many of the architect's drafting offices were converted
      from the old SP railroad line houses that followed the tracks.
      The SP rail apron was right out my window and still working.
      Tiburon was quaint and not many tourist
      had even heard of it. Sausalito was the big deal
      in those days. Today a tourist would wonder
      why he even visited Tiburon, it is not that
      interesting anymore, unless you like looking
      at apartment condos and parking lots.

      It's over! El gone-o. Just like the big historic
      depots that we used to have in our major cities.

      Warm regardZ,
      Reynard
      http://www.micronart.com