My layout is finally going out.

  • glenn allen
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2009
      If any of you are at the Chatham Show (in the UK) in June my layout is scheduled to make it's first appearance.

      2 years later than originally planned, things have been a bit busy. I will try to get some pictures of it in all its glory. I'm currently having a wonderful time trying to bet all the little details finished off (like completing the wiring, completing the scenery on the high level station, seeing if anything will actually run round it, stuff like that.
      Oh, and complete the wiring, make the drapes, install overhead lighting. Nothing major.

      The last bits of catenary are en route from Switzerland, that's been a struggle, the last batch came from Holland.

      I feel totally ready....not.
      At least it now has a name - Feldberg.