Re: handrails and surface details for SEARAILS body shells.

  • sea_rails
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2009
      Each of SEARAILS body shells has different handrail configurations and surface details.

      To reduce the price of any single set we will etch all configurations in one set, and include brake wheels, vents, fans, etc.

      Each set will then be offerred individually.

      We will consider, through May 15, suggestions for other items to include in this one-time etching. Please enter suggestions at the engine shell page at SEARAILS.

      Jim