Re: SPAM photos

  • Glen Chenier
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 25, 2009
      Thanks for the headsup.

      Photos have been removed. This person does not appear to be a member of this list, cannot find any member under the name 'domikinne' or 'dominique'. It appears that this person has somehow discovered how to spam and post photos without being a list member, or has been able to hide his/her real name.

      Spamming list members is not acceptable. Please forward samples of this spam directly to the moderators. We may have to get Yahoo involved to find out who this person is.