Istvan Molnar on Ztrack Cover

  • Reynard Wellman
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2009
      Hi guys & gals,

      I see that Rob has featured Istvan's fine picts
      of his colorful layout on the cover of the latest
      Ztrack. To my great satisfaction, Istvan has
      a lot of the Micron Art models on his layout:
      Hooray, free advertising! Check those Z scale items
      out at http:www.micronart.com and I, too, have
      featured Istvan's layout picts at;
      http://www.micronart.com/Istvan_Molnar.html

      So, as a followup, I'll be placing a new ad in the
      next issue of Ztrack for some new products that
      are coming up.

      Thanks for your attention.
      RegardZ,
      Reynard