: Looking for a trade...or you don't know if you don't ask.

  • David George
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 7, 2009
      Joe,
      I have an AZL Pennsy Alco PA,,A and B unit set. Both units are powered are powered.
      I don't want anymore 'first born' trades so contact me at ;
      dgeorge24619@...
      ,,and we can discuss the volume of blood I will draw from you.
      Cordially,
      Mister Dave
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 8, 2009
        > ,,and we can discuss the volume of blood I will draw from you.

        And then double that amount for the PRR crack.

        V/R
        Larry P. Card
        Franklinton NC

      • Joe DAmato
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 8, 2009
          Hey Mr Dave,

          I emailed you back, did you get my excited response?...Veins are open and ready.

          Cheers

          Joe

          --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "David George" <dgeorge24619@...> wrote:

          > Joe,
          > I have an AZL Pennsy Alco PA,,A and B unit set. Both units are powered are powered.
          > I don't want anymore 'first born' trades so contact me at ;
          > dgeorge24619@...
          > ,,and we can discuss the volume of blood I will draw from you.
          > Cordially,
          > Mister Dave

        • David George
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 8, 2009
            Joe,
            Got your reply,
            I am going to sit for a bit on my offer.
            Here's why,,,Cost 1. PA-A=575.00 2. PB-B = 250.00 3. power to PA-B = 250.00.
            That's in the 1100.00 neighborhood.I hardly ever ran them because of too tight radii on my layout. I now am making a new super big module w/ wide sweeping turns.
            4. I don't know what to trade for.
            Don't want rolling stock,,,don't need locos,,,don't need (at this time) structures.
            I'm dithering around on this and I feel foolish for not being decisive.
            Sorry.
            TTYL.
            D.