Re: [Z_Scale] Re: Power Pack Compatibility w/Marklin Z

  • David George
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 6, 2009
      I use various stick on cements and plastic/wooden stop devises to mark the 8/9 volt point.
      You could ,,however drill a small hole in the pack and just stop when it starts to spark. That WAS my method,,,,and probably explains why I don't have too many electronic gizmos on my layout.
      Cordially,
      Mister Dave