Re: [Z_Scale] Re:Pullingpower

  • Manfred G
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 5, 2009
      Just go to the account setup in your email client and uncheck the box
      that says something about Quote replied to post or automatically quote
      the original message when replying or a statement to some such effect. I
      don't think there is a way to do that if you are on the group site
      reading directly.

      Manfred