Invitation to join Buildings and Structures Group

  • Ralph Kahn
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2009
      Railroad buildings and structures is a great place for the Railroad Modelers of all scales
      to build buildings and structures found along the Railroad, also a great place to pass on ideas, knowledge and to trade or share plans with other modelers of all scales and weather you are a Garden Railroader or a table top Railroader we all build models for our layouts.. Just Click on the link below to join.

      Come join inÂ….. All is Welcome

      Any Questions about the group drop me an e-mail
      trackside@...

      Come join and have Fun
      Ralph