What's up with Penzee?

  • Malcolm Cleaveland
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 31, 2009
      Elizabeth Hayes wrote: "Penzee is still around ... "

      Oh, yeah? When was the last time they released any product? More than
      a year ago, maybe two years. The dealers say Olson will not return their
      calls or answer e-mails. If nobody can contact Penzee and they are not
      still making product, are they still in business? Elizabeth, where is the
      evidence? If Olson is not interested in producing stuff, is he still in
      business?

      CheerZ,
      -- Malcolm Z
      MCZ Models
    • David Freehling
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 31, 2009
        i was told recently that certain personal and work obligations are what have limited pennzee products from distribution. that situation is reportedly changing and more from pennzee should be forthcoming.

        i am told that undecs may be in the pipeline to some distributers of pennzee products. i'm personally looking to add a number of 3 bay hoppers to my collection, and undecorated ones would be perfect for me.
        dave f.

      • dpstripe@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 31, 2009
          PennZee's last release was the Reading 3 bay that came out last year in
          March. Bob is still around and I do know of dealers that have been in touch with
          him. He does have more releases in the works, but he has other obligations
          that are occupying his time. He has a few too many irons in the fire.
          Dan S.

          In a message dated 3/31/2009 1:25:29 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
          mcleavel@... writes:

          Elizabeth Hayes wrote: "Penzee is still around ... "

          Oh, yeah? When was the last time they released any product? More than
          a year ago, maybe two years. The dealers say Olson will not return their
          calls or answer e-mails. If nobody can contact Penzee and they are not
          still making product, are they still in business? Elizabeth, where is the
          evidence? If Olson is not interested in producing stuff, is he still in
          business?

          CheerZ,
          -- Malcolm Z
          MCZ Models

          **************Feeling the pinch at the grocery store? Make dinner for $10 or

        • Loren
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 31, 2009
            Me too. If you get word on undecs share please.