Full Throttle 2-Bay Hoppers

  • Alex
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2009
      Hello Fellow Z-Heads!

      How are you?

      I recently aquired a few extra Full Throttle 2-Bay Hoppers.
      Please contact me off forum if you are interested in any of these.

      #2012; Western Maryland; rib-side
      #2015; Erie; rib-side

      #2003; Chicago & Eastern Illinois; rib-side
      #2005; Reading; rib-side

      I have single cars only available, not the sets. All cars are new, never run, and include their Hay Brothers coal loads.

      The C&EI and the READING are both sold out and out of production.

      Thank You,

      Alex
      Tokyo, Japan
      techrepjapan@...