Re: [Z_Scale] Re: heavyweights

  • Randall Smidt
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 27, 2009
      You might try London Bridge Trains & collector's Toys in Emmaus, PA.  If anyone had them left, Ron would.  Unfortunately, the PennZee heavyweights haven't been available for a while.  The Hallmark trains may be your best bet.  Some folks have even made photo-etched car sides for different cars than the two offered by Hallmark.

      Randy