Re: memories...

  • Alex
    Message 1 of 31 , Mar 26, 2009
      Dom,

      Great video!
      But, wow!
      Your AZL locos are really noisy!
      I hope you are wearing some ear defenders (hearing protection).

      Is the D&RGW hopper from FR?

      Oh, a little side note... I attended Cajon High School, near San Bernardino. I used walk over the tracks between Cajon Pass and the yards in Colton/Fontana/San Bernardino, on my to and from school.

      Unfortunately, in those days, I could care less about trains. My studies were all centered on aviation.

      Alex

      Tokyo, Japan

      > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZ8M5jMqoO4
      >
      > Dom