Ztrack Center Offers Tokyo Marui's Pro Z

  • ztrack@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2009
      Ztrack Center has partnered with Mokei Imports to offer Tokyo Marui's ProZ
      line. At this time we are offering only the train sets, and not the diorama and
      accessories. If there is enough interest in these items, we will ask Mokei to
      supply them. At this time, the Yamanote commuter set and Sleeper sets are
      available. We are taking orders for the container sets and expect delivery around
      the end of April. The following items are being offered:

      91011 - Yamanote Train Set (white and green commuter set)
      91012 - Sleeper car set with EF65-500 locomotive
      91015 - Container car set, no locomotive
      91016 - Container car set with brown locomotive
      91017 - Container car set with blue and white locomotive

      The ProZ line of trains and accessories if very exciting and excellent
      quality trains. Please see the July/August 2008 issue of Ztrack for a review of the
      EF65-500 locomotive with sleeper cars.

      For more information or to order, please visit:

      http://www.ztrackcenter.com/pro-z/

      Rob

      Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
      6142 Northcliff Blvd.