RE: [Z_Scale] Lighting cars

  • Matthew Parker
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 4, 2009
      Hey thanks.

      If I decide to proceed, I'll do just that.

      To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com
      From: ztrack@...
      Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 11:36:59 -0500
      Subject: Re: [Z_Scale] Lighting cars

      Actually, only MTL's wheel sets are plastic. Marklin, and AZL offer metal
      wheels. Full Throttle is also planning metal wheels as part of their future
      releases. If you want to light your MTL caboose, the first thing you should think
      about is replacing the MT trucks and AZL's new Bettendorf trucks. These come
      with metal wheels and will be a good starting point for your project to upgrade
      the caboose.

      AZL Bettendorf trucks are available through authorized AZL dealers or through
      us at:

      http://www.ztrackcenter.com/parts/

      Sincerely,
      Rob Kluz