Re: Reposting - quoting text in response to msg

  • Ellsworth Geib
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 2, 2009
      Chris,

      I wasn't referring to Yahoo Mail. I have opted to get my messages from the group as a
      summary each day, usually 20-25 messages. After each message in the summary group I
      get, there are the following links

      Back to top
      Messages in this topic (6)

      I always click on Reply via Web Post which links to the Yahoo Group web page to Post a
      reply message. It's like going to the web page and clicking on Post a Message in the left
      panel. I also use a different ISP for my e-mail. I don't use a Yahoo Mail account.

      Ell